Would you like to improve your knowledge of investment opportunities in Nigeria? Then you should take our Director's investment course.
Here’s what you will get in more detail:
- Instructional Videos That Cover the Following:
- Foundational principles of investing
- Three investment indices you should track regularly
- How to set up an investment account
- Important documentation you will need for investing
- Professional advisors you will need
- Information on the different areas you can invest in including: Money market, stocks & shares, real estate, agriculture, exports and venture funding
- How to start investing
- Access to a Whatsapp Discussion Group:
- Over a 3-day period, you may ask questions and discuss platforms & institutions you may invest with.
- Support Emails:
- First Crack at Investment Opportunities:
After the 3-Day Whatsapp engagement, your draft investment plan will be reviewed. You may also ask more questions or seek clarification over a one-week period.
You have an option of joining an exclusive investment cooperative where you may invest in member-only deals.
How to Register
The cost of taking the Investment Course is ₦20,500 and takes place in the first or second week of every month. You will be added to a class based on your payment date. Please register here. If you experience difficulty, you may pay directly to GTBank 0222789689 and then email your transaction receipt and WhatsApp number to: email@example.com. For international payments, you may also request for PayPal details.